Racconti delle Valli - Server Italiano di NWN2

Versione completa: Returning to NWN Diamond after YEARS. What server do you play on and why?
Al momento stai visualizzando i contenuti in una versione ridotta. Visualizza la versione completa e formattata.
Hello everyone ,,
I would like to second the recommendation for EE particularly through steam. Workshop integration is really very convenient. There are a couple of PVP servers out and about though they don't always seem to be very balanced.

Classic RP servers are around, as well as a boatload of new ones as per usual.

I'm partial to action servers. As an odd recommendation, my group has really been enjoying the Italian / English server. I can't remember the name, but I believe it's the only one. It is going on in a different way.Xvideos Xnxx Chaturbate
This is a localized (Italian) "FULL RP" persistent world running on Neverwinter Nights "2" , named just like on top of this page: Racconti delle Valli.
If you want to try our server you should probably be able to roleplay in our language.
I'm sorry, but as Ivor said, this is an Italian server. You should play with our language. 

(http://www.nwnlist.com/)
At this link you will find a list of international servers that you may find useful

Bye bye and have a nice day! <3 
This is an Italian RPG Server of NWN2, it's a Shard of Faerun called Racconti delle Valli.